Your health, happiness, and well-being are the reason we exist. Here’s what we ask of you, and what we’re doing on our end, to keep our community safe.
- Masks are optional as of March 1, 2022. Effective Tuesday, March 1, 2o22, masks will be optional at all times while in the studio.
- If you are not feeling well, or have been exposed to anyone who tested positive for COVID-19, please do not come to the studio.
- Pre-registration and payment are encouraged. We cannot guarantee there will be space to accommodate walk-ins.
- Please maintain your distance from others – while in the common spaces, and while on the mat.
- Please arrive no earlier than 15 minutes before class to allow for cleaning in-between classes.
- Wash your hands frequently. Use as much of our hand sanitizer as you’d like.
- The studio will be regularly cleaned & disinfected with EPA-registered virus-killing disinfectants.