Your health, happiness, and well-being are the reason we exist. Here’s what we ask of you, and what we’re doing on our end, to keep our community safe.
- Mask Mandate. Per the latest PHMDC Emergency Order: effective Thursday, August 19, 2021, face coverings are required at all times while in the studio. The health and well-being of our community is the reason we exist and we are grateful for your cooperation.
- If possible, please bring your own mat (and props) to class. We do have extras available.
- Pre-registration and payment are encouraged. We cannot guarantee there will be space to accommodate walk-ins.
- Please maintain 6 feet of distance at all times – while in the common spaces, and while on the mat.
- Please arrive no earlier than 15 minutes before class to allow for cleaning in-between classes.
- Please bring very minimal belongings and reserve bathroom use for emergencies only.
- Wash your hands frequently. Use as much of our hand sanitizer as you’d like.
- If you are not feeling well, or have been exposed to anyone who tested positive for COVID-19, please do not come to the studio.
- The studio will be cleaned & disinfected with EPA-registered virus-killing disinfectant on a daily basis. Deep cleaning will be done on a weekly basis.