Your health, happiness, and well-being are the reason we exist. Here’s what we ask of you, and what we’re doing on our end, to keep our community safe.
- If possible, please bring your own mat (and props) to class. We do have extras available.
- Following the CDC’s guidance, masks are optional for vaccinated individuals and required for non-vaccinated individuals. We will not require proof of vaccination.
- Pre-registration and payment are encouraged. Given our limited capacity due to social distancing measures, we cannot guarantee there will be space to accommodate walk-ins.
- Please arrive no earlier than 15 minutes before class to allow for cleaning in-between classes.
- Please bring very minimal belongings and reserve bathroom use for emergencies only.
- Wash your hands frequently. Use as much of our hand sanitizer as you’d like.
- If you are not feeling well, or have been exposed to anyone who tested positive for COVID-19, please do not come to the studio.
- The studio will be cleaned & disinfected after every class with EPA-registered virus-killing disinfectant. Deep cleaning will be done on a weekly basis.